[Vision2020] Time Magazine personality quiz

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 10 01:24:10 PST 2014

That was fun, Paul - thanks for sharing.

My results were 43% conservative, 57% liberal.

So much for those who like to paint me as a Commie subversive - I know my
results must absolutely kill them  J

I don't know how accurate the test is.  I guess I've always thought I was
relatively liberal - but not foolishly so - but after living in red Idaho
for so long, I thought I was extremely liberal.  Just goes to show how
completely out-of-touch with reality many in power in this state . . . and
some even on V2020 . . . are.

Saundra

Moscow, ID

Well-behaved women seldom make history.