[Vision2020] Time Magazine personality quiz

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 9 15:13:25 PST 2014

Rose -

Your score may not reflect your aging as much as it does your "Quaker"-ness.

Sidebar:  These scores, in my opinion, DO NOT reflect the evaluatee's degree of being independent.

I am 72% liberal, 28% conservative, and consider myself 100% independent.  I am NOT in lock-step with any specific political philosophy . . . and proud of it!

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon