[Vision2020] Fifty years ago today (January 8, 1964)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 9 10:49:10 PST 2014

In the midst of a tough (for some) debate, Mr. Rumelhart resorts to name-calling:

"You are being a dick . . . "

In the words of Sammy Davis Jr, one of my favorite all-time singers . . .

"I've Got to Be Me"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Ive_Got_To_Be_Me.mp3

If I am, as Mr. Rumelhart so nicely points out, "a d*ck", by simple deduction that would make Mr. Rumelhart a [enter name of female reproductive organ here].

But, I don't care . . .

"Let It All Hang Out"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Let_It_All_Hang_Out.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon