[Vision2020] Time Warner

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Thu Jan 2 14:23:33 PST 2014

Time Warner is building a large building next to the Toyota dealership on the Pullman highway. This will be yet another loss to the tax base of our city which will have to be picked up by those businesses and individuals who are left supporting our municipality.  I saw no septic or well system being dug for this building, so they are most likely using Toyota's systems. Sweet deal for Whitman county though. They get to bleed Moscow of the revenue, and get to sweep up the leavings.
We should keep a wary eye on the proposed mall development right on the border and make certain no Moscow city council member, or mayor for that matter, enters into talks with Hawkins.