[Vision2020] Wilson's anti-gay campaign

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 27 11:15:29 PST 2014

Thanks, Ralph & Tom, for sharing this with us.

I think Jayson Grieser should sue the Daily News because surely it deleted his NSA affiliation from his signature, right?

Or, could it possibly be that the Kirk & its affiliated cash cows are finally recognizing that taking credit for bringing bigots to town is unlikely to engender warm feelings from the community at large?  Shades of David Irving, anyone?

As a Christian, I find it offensive that Grieser has the hubris to pretend to be any kind of real Christian with his disguised but contemptible hate-mongering, but then again, I’ve learned that there is no level so low that the Kirk won’t stoop.

Perhaps the Kirk should hope that Allberry doesn’t spent too much time with its flock or he might be compelled to shave off some oh, so obvious beards.  OTOH, there are those who opine Allberry is particularly sympathetic to those with beards, which could certainly explain the Kirk’s attraction to him.

Mind you, unlike the Kirk, a person’s sexual orientation makes no difference to me, nor does it matter to my God, praise God!

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

My doctrine is this:  that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers of the guilt.

~ Anna Sewell