[Vision2020] Fwd: KRFP Annual Dinner

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Sun Feb 23 20:16:48 PST 2014

Hello Radio Free Muscovites!

Our annual KRFP Real Radio Dinner and Auction is coming up March 1st at
the 1912 Center.

Tickets are on sale now! $40 dollars gets you a fabulous Cajun style
meal catered by Bloom/Nectar and a howlin' good Mardi Gras time.

Can't afford tickets? That's okay, you can still help! Contact me by
email or show up for our planning meeting this Thursday night at 5:30 at
Mikey's gyros to find out how you can help. We need servers, people for
set up, clean up, etc.

To find out more about the menu and the evening itself, visit
www.radiofreemoscow.org
<http://radiofreemoscow.org/support-krfp/real-radio-dinner/>. You can
buy your tickets there or at Bookpeople of Moscow or Glassphemy in Pullman.

This is a big fundraiser for us and a lot of fun so come be part of it!

---