[Vision2020] PR - Flood Watch Issued for Moscow Area

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 11 14:54:00 PST 2014

Ah, the memories . . .

I remember living in UI's Park Village Apartments . . . February of '96 . . . the final semester of my senior year.  Paradise Creek, whose deepest point usually measures no more than six inches, was approaching a foot in depth in the parking lot.

At that time I figured that it would be best if we moved out of the apartment, afraid that our rent might increase, what with newly developed lake-front property and all.  We spent two nights in the Wallace Complex and a week in the Mark IV Hotel before obtaining a permanent residence courtesy of Otto Hill Apartments.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/1996flood

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon