[Vision2020] House committee votes to kill Medicaid expansion

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 18:05:00 PST 2014

I would be in some serious trouble if I didn't move to Washington State in 2012, and not get the health care I needed for my heart attack in November, I would not have gotten it in Idaho, I would probably be dead. Seriously, these Idaho Republicans are killing people, they are nasty cruel to the poor, elderly, people with disabilities and those without extraordinary means in Idaho. I see now they are touting a bill originally pioneered by the Aryan Nations and Bob Butler during the 1990s that would allow for legal discrimination against minorities, women, and gays by claiming it is part of their twisted and perverted brand of Christian Religion. It is part of my religion to exclude calling those that push for this hatred and inhumanity as being ever referred to as human beings. I wouldn't even call them animals, because wild animals aren't even this cruel and nasty to each other.

Donovan J. Arnold