[Vision2020] guns on campuses

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Tue Feb 4 22:28:41 PST 2014

On 2/4/2014 12:59 PM, rhayes at frontier.com wrote:
> Frankly, I think the best places to allow and even to encourage gun
> toting would be places where alcohol is served. This might thin out
> some of the boneheads in this state.

If this proposed legislation passes both chambers and is signed into
law, the countdown to the first student death will begin.  We should
prepare for this with a citizen initiative that allows for the death
penalty for the executive and those legislators who fail to see, yet
implement anyway, unneeded, unwanted, and counterproductive legislation
that operates to the, by that time, fatal disadvantage of one or more
students.  A one-to-one ratio of deaths between students and legislative
implementers seems appropriate, descending through the ranks of
affirmative votes by seniority.

Rather than consider the general bonehead population, a focus on those
in the law-making process seems more appropriate.  Perhaps if they have
some skin in the game -- theirs -- they will consider more carefully
whether some high-highfalutin' abstract principle of firearm privilege
should be allowed to be implemented in specific, and practically
undesirable, real-life situations.

Ken