[Vision2020] Idaho treasurer?s ?inappropriate transfers? could cost $27 million (Tom Hansen)

viva stowell vivastowell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 20:42:25 PST 2014

Well, it has been a long time that I have been driven to post here
But this story takes the cake

Firstly
As much as I want all Idahoans visiting NYC to walk and take the subway
(when in Rome....) BUT I realize that telling Idahoans to walk is like
taking their guns away.  Often car services have the name limousine in
their name...but thousands is excessive.  Whatever he was doing in NYC,
perhaps that is where he was "advise" to make these horrid investments.

More Importantly, It seems to me that overriding internal controls should
be a fireable offense.  Can we at the very least decrease these money
miss-managers salary to minimum wage?  Do we have to pay the treasurer?
 Can we strip his compensation?  Best case scenario, he will just go away

Perhaps this passive aggressive behavior is not the best, but I bet it
would work.

--Viva