[Vision2020] Sue Hovey

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:36:20 PST 2014

I would certainly hope that would be the case.  Thanks for confirming.

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:02:25 -0700
From: janesta at gmail.com
To: thansen at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Sue Hovey

Having worked in a hospital, I can with 100% certainty tell you, if a patient wants to be in the hospital anonymously .. that is, when someone calls and asks if they are there/ have been there.. it is the patient's right.. She is well known, and perhaps she wants privacy.

Janesta

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:I have just gotten off the phone with North Idaho Advanced Care Hospital in Post Falls.
They do not, nor have they had, a patient registered by the name Sue Hovey.
Roger:  Are you certain that Sue was registered last week in a hospital in Post Falls?
Tom Hansen