[Vision2020] Christmas Cops: Kids, officers pair up, shop for families

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:58:25 PST 2014

I agree it's a good idea for police departments to build goodwill with these types of activities within the communities they're tasked to 'protect and serve'.  However, the biggest bang for the buck would be for them to cut down on harassing the non-whites.  And in terms of people who are economically challenged, solve that one problem, and you solve a whole host of other problems (lower crime rates, healthier lifestyles, etc.)