[Vision2020] Ferguson second grade protesters 'get it'

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 16 15:42:31 PST 2014

Mr. Dredge -

Another question that NEEDS an answer:  Why did Brown's body lay dead on the ground . . . untouched . . for four hours . . . after the police officer shot and killed,him?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/why-was-michael-brown-s-body-left-there-for-hours/article_0b73ec58-c6a1-516e-882f-74d18a4246e0.html

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon