[Vision2020] Question . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 16 12:41:44 PST 2014

Do any of you fine V-peeps know of a family/person with the last name "Washburn" who moved here from Milton, Iowa in (or shortly before) 1902?

After a fairly lengthy eBay auction, I have received a couple original photos of the Washburn family (and friends), taken outside the Washburn residence in 1902.  These are original 112-year-old photos.

If the family, or member thereof, cannot be located, I would like to donate these photos to the local historical society.

These photos are viewable at:

http://www.moscowcares.com/Old_Moscow

The photo at the bottom of the above link is a postcard aerial photo of Moscow in 1920.

I will be adding to the above site off-and-on for quite a while, as I have lots and LOTS of old photos of Moscow stored in boxes and on CDs, as well as a bag of approximately 200 Kodak slides of Moscow (ca. 1940s and 1950s).

http://www.MoscowCares.com