[Vision2020] Please Select County.

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Mon Dec 15 18:29:47 PST 2014

On 12/15/2014 3:19 PM, Kenneth Marcy wrote:
> Please Select County.

<[snip]>

Yes, I am replying to myself to send an update.  After the site failed
to accept the data, timed out, and logged me out, I logged back into the
system and re-entered data.  This time, however, I made one small
data-entry change -- I left out the ZIP+4 data from the zip code, i.e.,
I used a five-digit rather than my usual nine-digit Zip Code.  That
allowed the system to proceed further into the process.

The previous behavior still represents multiple bugs, both in design and
in implementation.

Ken