[Vision2020] yay! we passed $18 trillion!

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:32:32 PST 2014

I think I stated somewhere that I wasn't an economist.  I make no apologies
for not having spent the time required to become one.  That's why I'm
asking this on the list.  Maybe there are people out there that do have the
qualifications to talk about this.  Consider my post a hope that someone
who knows about this will chime in.  I understand that common sense is
sometimes wrong.  When I hear about a case where it isn't, I often want to
find out why.  Basic monkey curiosity, I guess.

Paul