[Vision2020] A tribute to...

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 15:25:50 PST 2014

I'm definitely geographically challenged which is why I rely heavily on GPS, Apple Maps, and Google Maps.  I had actually looked up the address of the Altamont Speedway which is listed as:

17001 Midway Rd, Tracy, CA 95391

Here's the reference:
https://plus.google.com/107608423591150962070/about?gl=us&hl=en

My comment of 'completely forgotten' was a purposely written to emphasize the main point of the video 'grave 63, lot c.' Hunter Meredith didn't have so much as a headstone marking for nearly 30 years after his death.

-Scott