[Vision2020] Cleveland - latest media circus of 'white cop shoots black kid'

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 06:01:50 PST 2014

'It's appropriate to look at it as a 'cop shoots 12 year
kid armed with a toy gun'.  The whole 'white cop shoots black kid' is a
distraction if there is no hint that this was a racially motivated
killing.'

I agree here.

'But then again, the only reason this is in the news is because of the racial aspect isn't it?'

Perhaps, but the tragedy deserves attention independent of whether race played a part in it.

'The point could be statistically proven.'

Well, have at it. I await with great interest the statistical proof. You'll have to get it from a parallel universe.

Sunil