[Vision2020] Caturday (August 30, 2014)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Aug 30 05:13:56 PDT 2014

Courtesy of Jezebel at:

(Video)
http://jezebel.com/cat-with-a-tiny-frog-on-its-head-is-the-most-zen-cat-ev-1627714586/+katharinetrendacosta

-------------------------------------
Cat With a Tiny Frog on Its Head Is the Most Zen Cat Ever

The next time you are at your yoga class and the instructor asks you to take a moment to clear your mind for some peaceful meditation, instead of focusing on that tabletop water fountain she bought at Ross, I want you to think about this cat with a tiny frog on its head.

This cat with a tiny frog on its head will help you find peace. It will help you find your center. It will help you become one with the universe around you. In case you don't believe me, here are some more hyperbolic statements about this cat and the tiny frog on its head:

This cat is to tiny frogs what Beyonce is to the VMAs.
This cat is to tiny frogs what Weird Al Yankovic is to people obsessed with grammar.
This cat is to tiny frogs what the True Blood series finale is to the end of logic, common sense and reasonable expectations of plot development.
This cat is to tiny frogs what Sarah Silverman is to vaping.
This cat is to tiny frogs what headbands are to growing your hair out from a pixie cut.
Namaste, cat with a tiny frog on its head. Thank you for all you have shown us.

http://www.MoscowCares.com