[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 28 13:50:59 PDT 2014

I, just this afternoon, took delivery on my most recent eBay acquisition . . . the 1974 (as in forty years ago) Cub Tracks (as in the Moscow Junior High School yearbook).

It is loaded, from cover to cover, with writings from various students and teachers addressed to a student named "Terry".

I browsed through it, looking for familiar names.  Having lived here in Moscow a mere 22 years (since 1992), I barely qualify as "new".  Some of the last names kinda looked familiar.  A couple, I figure, have to be related to people I know; last names like "Hovey" and "Muneta".

A couple questions . . .

- Were any of you fine V-Peeps enrolled in Moscow Junior High School in 1974?

- How 'bout some names of 1974 MJHS students and/or teachers?

Thanks.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon