[Vision2020] Nation Debates Extremely Complex Issue of Children Firing Military Weapons

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:37:47 PDT 2014

I would like you to know that I trust you enough to click on obfuscated
urls.  It would appear, though, that you don't hang out on forums where
people post disturbing images behind otherwise
normal-seeming-yet-obfuscated urls.  Images that make me glad that my
visual memory is not as strong as the national average.

Paul