[Vision2020] Entitlements as Seen from the Top

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:47:34 PDT 2014

I would guess that there is no difference to the bottom line.  There has been no paying down of the national debt over the past 30+ years and I don't foresee any paying down on the debt anytime in the future.  US money policy is handled by the Federal Reserve.  I might care more about this if 1) I had any control whatsoever over the outcome, and 2) reducing payouts to people or increasing taxes on others would save me (or even cost me) even one red cent on my own personal tax bill.