[Vision2020] Third Street Gallery Exhibit – Moscow Light Houses

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Aug 25 16:33:29 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE

Third Street Gallery Exhibit – Moscow Light Houses

August 25, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) – Join us for the Third Street Gallery’s newest exhibit titled “Moscow Light Houses”. The exhibit begins August 26, 2014 and continues through September 15, 2014. The opening reception is August 26, 2014 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.

The exhibit is of new sculptures by local artist Lucy Holtsnider exploring textures and light found in the Fort Russell Historic Neighborhood in Moscow, Idaho.

Third Street Gallery is located on the second and third floors of Moscow City Hall at 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

This exhibit is sponsored by the City of Moscow, the Moscow Arts Commission, Idaho Commission on the Arts, and Art Works.

For more information:

dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

208-883-7036

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts/Pages/gallery.aspx

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFC082.10792510]
###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

Interview Opportunities: Steve Barr
Phone: 509.595.7781
Email: daneswb at hotmail.com<mailto:daneswb at hotmail.com>

High Resolution Photos are available.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.