[Vision2020] FW: Solidarity with Ferguson

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sun Aug 24 20:49:26 PDT 2014

I would agree. The police did not handle it right, but we still do not know what actually happened. The statement made by the friend is suspect as they may have been jointly involved in a robbery. Just like in the Trayvon Martin case the first reports may not be accurate. On the other hand there are rouge cops. Lets see what an investigation finds. A few years ago a friend of my brothers had a bad experience in Nevada. He received a phone call that his son was in an accident a short ways away from where they lived. He jumped in the car and headed to the scene. The accident was roped off and when he tried to go down to it a state patrolman stopped him. He tied to explain that it was his son. but the officer would not listen. He tried to go to it anyway. The patrolman threw him on the ground, handcuffed him and put him in jail in Reno. He called his wife from jail (she was sick and in bad
health) to tell her that their son had been killed in  a car accident and that he was in jail. Another officer said that this guy had over reacted. When he was released he tried to get a copy of the arrest report. There was none. They had apparently wiped it off the record.
Even so one should wait until all the facts are in before anyone is condemned. The press and people like Al Sharpton are inclined to jump the gun.
Roger