[Vision2020] FW: Solidarity with Ferguson

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:44:52 PDT 2014

If it's any consolation, my follow up opinion is that I believe tomorrow's planned walkout will be hugely successful.  Organizing throngs of late teen / early 20 something year old college student via the tried and true method of 'pssst...we're all walking out of class on masse
 Monday at 10am...pass it on', is bound to result in lots of them joining in on all the fun.