[Vision2020] Idaho police seize marijuana, arrest Oregon man (Tom Hansen)

viva stowell vivastowell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 15:28:42 PDT 2014

Where do they come up with these values?

that works out to $4444 a pound
I assume that they police rated the quality (!?!) and then determined its
value?
If it was alcohol they would determine the value of based on the highest
priced liquor available.
It would be like being caught smuggling molson beer during prohibition and
it's reported based on the price of 12 year old single malt scotch.

These numbers seem to pulled straight out of their posteriors.
It does nobody any good to just make these values up.
and they are always such round numbers...

Since the marijuana was seized, does the local police department get 80% of
whatever they say the drugs are worth?
Or is that a different scheme?

What a waste of police time and my taxes.....

And the dog!
Will he show up in court so that the man can face his accuser?

and this day and age
being around a police officer should make us all nervous

and a traffic stop.....what this like a tail-light out or moving violation
or one of those frightful lets pull everyone over and see what we can
find....They just "happen" to have a drug-sniffing dog with them?

now I have steam coming out of my ears
(thanks Tom you did it again!)

-Viva