[Vision2020] PR - City of Moscow to Host Poverty on the Palouse Forum

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Aug 22 13:42:29 PDT 2014

Subject: PR - City of Moscow to Host Poverty on the Palouse Forum

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City of Moscow to Host Poverty on the Palouse Forum

August 22, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow is hosting the next in the series of Poverty on the Palouse Forums on Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 3:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 206 E Third Street, Moscow, Idaho.  Martin Erkela, General Manager for Frontier Communications will be presenting on communication options for our community.  The issue brought about by the League of Women Voter's study identified the need for greater efficiency for those seeking support.  The public is invited to attend and the meeting is free.

For more information on the Poverty on the Palouse Forum series, please visit, http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/administration/Pages/poverty.aspx or call Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor at 208.883.7123.

###

Story Contact: Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7123
Email: jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.