[Vision2020] A reassuring voice . . .

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Thu Aug 21 21:36:17 PDT 2014

Tom, I think that this is what you are missing:

"Fills the qualifications for the first 4 hours of the Idaho Enhanced Permit" implies that the Idaho Enhanced Permit takes more than four hours to complete.  This class just covers part of the Idaho Enhanced Permit requirements.

To reiterate: They are not saying you will qualify for the enhanced permit, they are saying that you will complete just some of the requirements.

Hope this helps.

Steven