[Vision2020] Concealed Firearms Permit Requirements . . .

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:10:35 PDT 2014

Let's not forget that the right to defend oneself is inviolate. Now the
same as then,(pre-enhanced permit carry on campus) if a person truly has
reason to fear for their life and feel that a concealed weapon is required,
I doubt very much that the states permitting process is going to weigh very
heavily on their mind. After all a concealed weapon is, as the name
implies, hidden from view. If the ultimate need arises and a person reveals
it and successfully defends oneself, I doubt that they will have much of a
problem with ponying up for the fine if levied. If the person is
unsuccessful the issue is somewhat less pressing.