[Vision2020] Megaload rumbles through Moscow, Idaho

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 12 08:35:42 PDT 2014

I sought, and received, MPD approval to use the drone.

However, I decided against the drone.  Concern over mechanical problems potentially resulting in a downed drone (regardless of who, or what, is at fault) colliding with machinery . . . or worse.

Stay tuned, though.  The drone's debut is an eventuality.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon