[Vision2020] As the megaload rumbles through Moscow

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Aug 12 02:52:37 PDT 2014

Provided coffee and snacks for folks following the megaload tonight; It rumbled past our place at about 10mph just after midnight----huge, loud, flashing lights etc. The convoy took about 5 minutes to pass us coming over Steakhouse Hill. Developed hydrolics problem just before it reached Viola.....It's not hitting Plummer tonight, I bet. Still at the roadside at 2:30 am....

Meanwhile, "deer on road" lights flashing, dogs howling, chickens wide awake, rooster crowing....traffic backed up.....not a nice quiet night in the country.....