[Vision2020] Another Question for Shirley Ringo

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Aug 7 14:56:54 PDT 2014

Hi Shirley,

One of the big issues for me in the up coming election is the immigration crises we have today in the united States, and Scott in the post below, it  listed the immigration policy as one of your concerns.
Where specifically do you stand on the immigration policy, particularly in regards to closing the border and deporting those who have entered the US illegally?
Do you favor making illegal entry into the US a felony? Do you favor a life-time ban on entry or possible citizenship for those who have broken the current immigration laws?
What is your stand on employers/government agencies  that circumvent / break the laws as to the employment of illegal aliens?

Wayne