[Vision2020] Proposal: Change Listserv Name

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sun Aug 3 19:13:12 PDT 2014

I have not checked the vision for a couple  of days, so have missed  some of this discussion. Granted Tom posts a lot, but if you are not interested just delete them. I delete most of the Farmers Market, Human Toll, and Christ Church Posts. I am hit and miss on Caturday. It depends on how much time I have. But in general like the posts. As a member of FIRE I advocate a free and open discussion. I post things from The Smithsonian, Scientific American, Discover Magazine, National Geographic, White Pine Native Plant Society, Stuff from Nutrition Publications and Food Safety. They are probably not of interest to lot of people. Hopefully they are to some. Use the delete key if you aren't interested

Roger