[Vision2020] Proposal: Change Listserv Name

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 14:48:28 PDT 2014

Those of you who posted negatively ...

It is a lot more fun to be "nice"... Why would I want to partake in
discussions if I were personally attacked? There is such a thing as
exchanging dialog without personally attacking one another.

If we can't get along civilly here, how in the world can we expect
countries to be decent to one another?

Janesta