[Vision2020] Proposal: Change Listserv Name

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:50:32 PDT 2014

The exact response I expected. Juvenile, and unable to see the harm you do
to your own arguments, and the community as a whole.

  I'll put you down as a no vote.  That's 3 in favor of the name change, 2
in favor of 3 posts a day.  1 no to all.

It is funny to me.  If someone else was violating the implied norms of the
community so flagrantly you'd be on them like a fly on brown stuff. If its
you, immunity must be granted.  You are being a jerk.