[Vision2020] Proposal: Change Listserv Name

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 2 12:47:31 PDT 2014

Tom, I sincerely hope you’ll reconsider because I think you make valuable contributions to V2020.

It seems to me whole “Delete key” response  – which I’m quite fond of myself – is an appropriate one for topics individuals may not be interested in.  The purpose is to point out that the Delete key is a far better solution than censorship of topics . . . at least, that’s my understanding of the meme.

I don’t think it’s a fair response on a list serve (as opposed to a personal blog or social media like Facebook) that has forever operated on an “on your honor” a three posts per day per individual basis.  JMHO.

Do you not think making an effort to stick to convention that has worked relatively well since V202 was started is worthy of discussion?  Is the topic something you don’t think has value, or something you think you can’t do, or something you’re just not interested in doing, or what?  Can you please clarify – at least for me – what your objection is?

My sense is that virtually everyone understands that some things are time sensitive, so if that’s a concern for you given the nature of some of your posts, perhaps you’ll reconsider, please.

Thanks,

Saundra