[Vision2020] Proposal: Change Listserv Name

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:10:43 PDT 2014

Sorry, Sunil.  Roberts Rules of Order indicate my motion has the floor
until voting is done.  Then we consider you and Saundra's.  ;)

I will point out your proposal is how we currently do it.  It doesn't seem
to work.  Someone (usually misattributed to a smart guy like
Einstein-certainly not me!) once said the definition of insanity is doing
the same thing and expecting a different result.