[Vision2020] Political correctness run amok

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 30 12:37:20 PDT 2014

But, what about all those sponsors who withdrew their support of the Clippers before the NBA Commissioner made his announcement?

You are correct, though.  There was a baseball team owner; Swastika-brandishing Marge Schott,  former owner of the Cincinnati Reds.  We all know how her episode ended . . . or don't you, Mr. Rumelhart?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon