[Vision2020] One thing I can always, and I mean ALWAYS count on

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Apr 30 09:59:23 PDT 2014

Is that Doug Wilson will continue to get hold of the wrong end of a stick.
Writing  unsympathetically about  Donald Sterling's character (which would
have been fine if he had left it there but he just had to allemande right as
usual to the furnaces of furnaces of Molech i.e. pregnancy termination and
the damnation of our country ) with a lip licking leer announced "The fact
that he is a big donor Democrat just made the whole thing a little bit too
delicious."

When folks with an interest in factual journalism look a little further than
the Drudge Report for information they learn:

"In the wee hours, as Sunday became Monday, Los Angeles Times columnist
Michael Hiltzik rebutted those statements. Hiltzik tweeted, "What makes
anyone think Donald Sterling is a Democrat? LA County records show him
registered Republican since 1998."  Mother Jones
<http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/04/donald-sterling-republican-democrat
-politics-nba-racism> , Talking Points Memo
<http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-sterling-registered-republican
>  and the Washington Post
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-i
s-a-republican-and-has-given-money-to-democrats-this-does-nothing-to-explain
-his-history-of-discrimination/>  quickly made the same point during the day
on Monday.  Our ruling  Drudge said Sterling is a Democrat. County records
show that he is a registered Republican and has been for many years. His
donations to Democrats took place two decades ago and were modest even by
the standards of that time.  We rate the claim Pants on Fire.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/apr/28/drudge-report/dr
udge-says-clippers-owner-democrat/

If any of you run into Doug today, and if you care if he is making a jackass
out of himself, you might want to ask him to clarify his claim.

Rose Huskey