[Vision2020] confirmation requests

Tucker Goodwin tuckman8822 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 07:52:46 PDT 2014

I don't think it because of the inbox not being emptied because, I empty mine every day and I have had the same thing happing to me.
On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 5:51 PM, Dave <tiedye at turbonet.com> wrote:

Empty your inbox you fricken paranoid  ninny!

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

---

List services made available by First Step Internet,
              http://www.fsr.net/
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com