[Vision2020] whoa nellie !!!!

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Apr 29 16:03:49 PDT 2014

Donald Sterling (an assumed name by the way since his birth name didn't suit
him which is disgusting in itself) is a  jaw sagging, age bespeckled, whore
mongering, adultery committing, billionaire who is also a racist.  Except
for the billionaire part these kind of jackasses are thick on the ground,
and if you don't think so, Paul you don't around enough.  Probably none of
the above is a crime,  although adultery might be in some states.  The NBA
put up with his disgusting behavior - which was well documented - for thirty
years.  Eventually, the NBA was placed in the position of having to do
something.  (reread the second sentence Paul).  I am delighted they popped
his sorry ass.  And, it sure as hell isn't a privacy issue because girl
friend shared the tape.  Guess, we can just call it a pretty spectacular
lesson on the importance of discretion.

This isn't a free speech issue Paul, no matter how you'd like it to be. It
just kills me that you strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.  Why don't you
surprise us sometime and line up behind the good guys for a change?

Rose Huskey