[Vision2020] Political correctness run amok

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:50:01 PDT 2014

Donald Sterling's First Amendment rights are fully intact as he's not facing censorship from the government and he's also not facing prosecution for what he said in private.  Apparently on the same tape, Sterling said 'I love black people', but the conversation needs to be taking in totality and full context and not reduced, as usual, to only a few sound bytes that resonate with Tom Hansen rendering a verdict & decree.

Also interesting to note is that the NAACP was planning to give Sterling a 2nd lifetime achievement award on May 15th.  Sterling received his first NAACP award 5 years ago.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/donald-sterling-naacp-award

All of this is so...what's the right phrase...black and white?

-Scott