[Vision2020] Latah Trail Mixer -- buy your tickets by April 30!

Latah Trail Foundation latahtrail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:11:41 PDT 2014

The Latah Trail Mixer is this week! ...buy your tickets by April 30th.

Your attendance at the Latah Trail Mixer will help open up more trail
in beautiful
Bear Creek Canyon and improve the trail surface to make it accessible for
many more people.

Even if you can't come on Saturday, maybe you have friends who would be
interested. Please spread the word! Our head count to the Best Western is
due very soon.

Buy tickets online (http://www.latahtrailfoundation.org/latah-trail-mixer/),
BookPeople, B&L Bicycles, and Troy City Hall.

Details: Saturday, May 3rd, 6pm, Best Western University Inn in Moscow. Your
ticket includes a meal, wine, a limited supply of beer brewed by the Moscow
Brewing Company, and loads of fun. We will have both a silent and live
auction with many wonderful items, and Buddy Levy as our auctioneer.

Tickets, $45 per person or $325 for a table of 8, are available at
BookPeople of Moscow, B&L Bicycles in Pullman, Troy City Hall, and online
at http://www.latahtrailfoundation.org/latah-trail-mixer/<http://www.latahtrailfoundation.org>.

Contact Executive Director, Sarah Church at (208) 874-3860 or
latahtrail at gmail.com for more information, or visit
www.latahtrailfoundation.org. Follow us on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/LatahTrailFoundation>,
for event updates about the event, including heads up on some of our
auction items.

P.S.
Be sure to bring your ID with you on Saturday, as the Best Western will
card if you are drinking alcohol.