[Vision2020] Political correctness run amok

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 12:48:54 PDT 2014

Donald Sterling has now been banned for life from games and practices by
the NBA and fined $2.5 million dollars.  Why? Because he was recorded
saying bad things about black people in a PRIVATE conversation he was
having with his girlfriend.  One that was very likely recorded
illegally. Does this strike anyone here as being over-the-top?  Or am I
the only one not on the "OMG! He said bad things about black people!"
bandwagon?

I hate that we have become a nation of nattering ninnies.

Paul