[Vision2020] GEORGIA UNVEILS NEW SLOGAN: “WE MAKE FLORIDA LOOK SAFE”

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 24 09:48:51 PDT 2014

Yes.  The state of Georgia allows guns in bars, churches, and government buildings, among other venues, but NOT on college campuses.  They had to draw the line somewhere, right Idaho?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must check my mail at the campus post office.  Cover me.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon