[Vision2020] GEORGIA UNVEILS NEW SLOGAN: “WE MAKE FLORIDA LOOK SAFE”

s.m. ghazanfar ghazi at uidaho.edu
Wed Apr 23 22:37:06 PDT 2014

Yet, Georgia's new laws are more "liberal" than Idaho's......they were
persuaded to delete the provision that would have allowed guns on state
higher-ed campuses...
So let's not knock Georgia!!  Where does one find a 'comfort zone' any
longer?!
All the best...
Ghazi

--
S.M. Ghazanfar, Ph.D., Professor of Economics [1968-2002; Emeritus, 2002; Dept.Chair, '79-81, '93-01;
     Director, Int'l Studies Program, '89-93; Adj.Prof (2003-08)]