[Vision2020] Was Mary Magdlene a Missionary in France after theFirst Easter?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Apr 22 18:26:08 PDT 2014

Thanks, Nick. You have fueled my favorite rant!!

 All the "Marys" have been misinterpreted, but the Magdalene has had a totally undeserved  'bad rep' since the Church decided women were unfit vessels for religious teaching and transference of access to the Diety. Even then, the monetary needs of religion influenced who was "good", "bad", or "ugly". From there, it is only steps to subjugation of women as "unclean" and "dangerous" unless "kept in their place" as wholly (holy?) owned property.....nothing new under the sun....

Religious right in the US keeping women in subjugation, Fundamental Islam's denial of women as other than property, the persistent erosion of women's rights in the US, school girls being taken as sex slaves by "religious" groups, mass rape during political unrest.......What are men so afraid of? Could it be our ability to bring life into the world? Could it be fear of The Mother Goddess? Could it be fear that women are just more rational, less prone to violence, and much more willing to negotiate? Who knows...............It might just be that men enmass think with their little head which only gives them minmal information.

All the real men I know shake their heads and say "This is not the behaviour of REAL men. I'm ashamed for my gender."

Rant done, no replies needed from the religious nutjobs, as I've no intention of getting into it with them on-line. If ya'all want to take it up in person? I'm your gal. Let's have coffee or a drink...
Debi R-S