[Vision2020] North Idaho Poachers Taking Heavy Toll On Game

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 19 13:25:48 PDT 2014

What name-calling?  I hardly consider it "name-calling" on my part to simply
repeat the words of the GOP & tea-baggers.  Funny you take exception at that
but not at what they do to the poor.

And, what's the matter -- don't care to answer the question?  Why?  Is there
some hypocrisy involved on your part or what?