[Vision2020] North Idaho Poachers Taking Heavy Toll On Game

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 19 11:25:02 PDT 2014

Before I can participate in your interesting moral question, I need you to
clarify for me:  are you asking about those "lazy" unemployed & "welfare
queens" the GOP & tea baggers are so quick to attack, cut off at the knees,
and leave hanging out to dry?

Or, are you talking about anyone who is unemployed for any reason
whatsoever, including the families with children where an adult is an
undocumented immigrant?

Looking forward to your clarification!