[Vision2020] PR - City of Moscow offers online utility bill pay with consumption tracking

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Apr 16 09:48:59 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City of Moscow offers online utility bill pay with consumption tracking

April 16, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow offers online utility billing for water, sewer and solid waste bills.  The service is available to all citizens and provides access to payment and consumption history, 24/7 account access, and an optional paperless statement via email.

To sign up for online utility bill payment services, please visit: https://moscow.merchanttransact.com/

For more information, please contact the City of Moscow Finance Department at 208.883.7034.

###

Story Contact: Don Palmer, Finance Director
Phone: 208.883.7024
Email: dpalmer at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dpalmer at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.